300 E 39th St
Please join KCJO5, a small group from the Kansas City Jazz Orchestra, as we bring some great music to you: Drive-In style! You might be aware that Count Basie, Charlie Parker, and Bobby Watson all have birthdays within a week of each other the last part of August, so we thought it’d be fun to celebrate these legendary representatives of Kansas City jazz history. Performing will be: David Chael, Clint Ashlock, Eddie Moore, Andrew Stinson, and John Kizilarmut. Please check us out LIVE on Bird’s birthday: Saturday, 8/29 at 8:00pm for this drive-in concert at at Plexpod Westport Commons, 300 E. 39th St., Kansas City, Missouri 64111. For more information, visit KCDriveInConcerts.com
How It Works:
- Buying a “ticket” reserves one parking space (one ticket per car) – Meaning if you wanted to buy a space and bring your partner along – or the two of you wanted to bring another couple you feel safe with, you could, no extra charge
- You may not bring drinks or food. There will be vendors at the event providing both refreshments and food.
- You may choose your parking spot when you arrive, day of the event – first come, first served.
- Doors (or shall I say driveway entrance) opens one hour before showtime.
- You must wear a mask should you decide to leave your car/parking space to visit vendors or use the facilities
- KC Drive-In Concerts will be emphasizing safety, respect and mindfulness. Thanks for helping us create a safe space to create live music!
- Stay at least 20 feet from the stage